We are searching for a talented Exhibition/Experience Designer in the field of space experience design. As part of our design team you will work very closely together with the concept- and exhibition design team and create unforgettable experiences. You will be involved in all phases that includes ideation, concept design and detail design. If you are ready for your next challenge and you enjoy working on the interface of architecture, communication design and digital media – then get on your mission with us!
starting date: as soon as possible
- Conception, design and development of innovative, interactive user and visitor experiences for demanding projects in the fields of architecture, interior design, exhibitions, trade fairs, events, showrooms, interactive exhibits and media installations
- Ensuring the feasibility of design concepts, taking construction and functionality into account.
- Exhibition design in all dimensions: 2D, 3D, 4D and interactive
- Translating an idea into a visually convincing language using the latest software tools.
- Collaboration with internal and external teams of all disciplines
- University degree in architecture, interior design, communication design or comparable education
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of exhibition design, interior design with branding context, interactive exhibits, communication in space
- Distinct feel for design in every dimension: 2D, 3D, 4D and interactive
- Outstanding conceptual and design skills
- Affinity to digital media, innovative techniques and a basic understanding of development environments and media hardware
- Proven experience in creating technical drawings for interior design projects
- Very good understanding of construction and ability to translate creative ideas into reliable concepts.
- In-depth knowledge of different materials and their applications
- Excellent feeling for dynamics, rhythm, picture and room design
- Knowledge of programs such as Rhino, Enscape and other popular CAD programs
- Extensive experience with 3D modeling, shading, lighting and rendering
- Good self-organisation
- Very good communication, documentation and presentation skills in English, any additional language is a plus
- Look forward to a great, professional and international team
- Feel welcome in a spacious office loft directly at the Main river with a relaxed working atmosphere
Work across borders with our team in Shanghai, Shenzhen and Riyadh.
- Get to know new cultures: in contact with customers and partners in our international projects in Europe, the Middle East and Asia (e.g. Thailand, China, South Korea, Middle East)
- Take advantage of external training opportunities and develop your talents with possible expansion of tasks
- Benefit from your great creative freedom at VAVE
- Take advantage of flexible working time models and a good work-life balance (home office, create your day around core working hours etc.)
- Look forward to an intensive training period for your new tasks
If you are looking for a responsible job and you are interested in a long-term position in a constantly growing company, we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your salary expectations and your possible earliest starting date.
We look forward to receiving your application incl. portfolio
Please note: send your application in one file with max. 15 MB
send us your application
VAVE Studio, Offenbach
+49 69 24 75 78 98 0